When one loses a job and doesn’t like where they are living, you move, especially if you’re in California. Well we are moving back to the east coast. Colleen and I both have family in Florida so that’s where we’re heading.
I’ll be posting updates here along the trip. So please subscribe.
- Setting up Prometheus and Grafana on WindowsEver since I stumbled on Grafana and Prometheus several months ago while looking at creating a comprehensive smart home dashboard, I’ve always wanted to set … Continue reading Setting up Prometheus and Grafana on Windows
- Welcome to LouisianaWe entered Louisiana at 5:36pm and were greeted by rain.
- Stopover in LouisianaWe decided to stay in Minden, Louisiana tonight just off I-20. Colleen was able to watch the latest episode of Survivor after I disconnected the … Continue reading Stopover in Louisiana
- Farewell MidlandStarted out just after 8am Central this morning. Jacob was pointing out landmarks on the way.
- Stopover in MidlandWe didn’t quite make it to Abilene and decided to stop in Midland, TX. The time changes every day have been affecting our sleep and … Continue reading Stopover in Midland
- Onward to ABILENEGot a late start today due to time change and needing to vacuum Katniss’ condo. Planning on getting to Abilene tonight.